Individually portioned, cheesecake strawberry jam swirls are impressive and delicious but easy to make! For best results, bake a day ahead and chill overnight.
- 1 cup of Graham Cracker fine crumbs (about 5 sheets)
- ¼ cup of organic Unsalted Butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 16 ounces (2 8-ounce blocks) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 large organic Eggs
- ½ cup Sour Cream (plus more for optional garnish-see serving notes)
- ¼ cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup (12 teaspoons) of Friends Drift Inn Strawberry Moonshine Jam, warmed with 1 teaspoon water
- Optional fresh Strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325. Place 12 paper liners in muffin tin.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl, add ginger and drizzle melted butter over mixture. Stir until all crumbs are moistened.
- Use a teaspoon to tamp graham cracker crumbs into paper liners.
- In large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla. Mixture should be light and airy.
- Spoon cheesecake filling into liners.
- Warm jam with water in microwave about 30 seconds. Give a quick stir then swirl 1 teaspoon of Friends Drift Inn Strawberry Moonshine Jam on top of each cheesecake.
- I usually pick up muffin tin a few inches off the prep surface and gently drop once on table to level cheesecake batter and help the graham cracker crust marry up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Rotate tin halfway through. Tops will be slightly shiny, with a little jiggle in the middle.
- Let cool in muffin tin on counter.
- Cover and refrigerate minimum of two hours. We usually make-ahead and chill overnight.
- Serve with a fresh strawberry garnish, or just as they are.
Let muffin tins cool on the counter. Once reasonably cooled, place covered muffin tin in refrigerator. Cheesecakes will hold their shape better if they chill in the tin. This method makes an easy flow for strawberry dessert serving prep.
Bake individual cheesecake recipe a day ahead. It is easy. When it is party time, your strawberry desserts are ready to go and so are you.
I do not recommend freezing cheesecake because the creamy texture loses luxurious mouth feel.
This recipe was developed with Friends Drift Inn Strawberry Moonshine Jam. We cannot predict how other brands will perform.
Keywords: how to make strawberry cheesecake swirl, how to make strawberry cheesecake easy, how to make strawberry cheesecake bites, how to make strawberry cheesecake from scratch, Kentucky Derby, spring,