An out-of-the-box wings recipe, Orange Marmalade Chicken Wings will rule the roost at your cocktail party or game day celebrations. Easy recipe with major wow factor. Make plenty they go quick!
- 3 lbs. of Chicken Wings, thawed (about 15 wings)
- 2 tablespoons of Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Friends Drift Inn Orange Marmalade
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar (rice vinegar works nicely too!)
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- Pepper Flakes for Garnish (about 2 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking tray with foil.
- If you are picky, use a knife to trim wing ends. (We rarely do)
- In medium bowl, toss chicken wings in oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Use tongs to place wings on baking tray about 1 ½ – 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, rotating pan once during the baking cycle. Wings should reach internal temperature of 165.
- Meanwhile mix Soy Sauce, Orange Marmalade, Vinegar and Hot Sauce in a large bowl – preferably stainless.
- Remove wings with a fresh set of tongs placing into sauce mixture. Be careful! Wings will be steamy.
- Toss in sauce. Plate and add a sprinkle of pepper flakes.
- Serve warm.
Figure 2 orange marmalade chicken wings as an appetizer.
As an entrée, consider your guests and what sides you are serving. The average chicken wing entrée is 5-10 wings.
Always follow strict cleanliness and food safety standards when preparing chicken. Like all our recipes, Orange Marmalade Chicken Wings was formulated using Friends Drift Inn Orange Marmalade. We cannot predict how other products will perform.
Keywords: orange marmalade chicken, chicken wings, how to make chicken wings in oven, baked chicken wings, what temp chicken wings in oven, super bowl sunday,