Blackberry Bramble is easy going down. A fresh summer cocktail – but wonderfully “foresty” which plays well at holiday cocktail parties. Gin, lemon juice, raspberry liquor, and Friends Drift Inn Blackberry Bourbon Jam makes this gin cocktail a year-round favorite!
- 1 1/2 ounce “London Dry” Gin
- 3/4 ounce of freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3/4 ounce of raspberry liquor (Chambod)
- 1 tablespoon Friends Drift Inn Blackberry Bourbon Jam
- Lemon wheel and fresh Blackberries for garnish
- Cut lemon wheels and prep fresh berries.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients.
- Cap shaker, and shake until condensation forms on outside of container.
- You could strain the blackberry jam, but I never do.
- Pour in rocks glass.
- Garnish and enjoy.
For a summer cocktail, we sometimes substitute lime juice and use a lime wedge for garnish.
During the holidays, this fresh flavored gin cocktail is a welcome change from whiskey mixed drinks.
As with all our recipes, this cocktail was formulated to compliment Friends Drift Inn Blackberry Bourbon Jam. We cannot predict how other products will taste or perform.
Keywords: blackberry bramble recipe, gin cocktail, how to make a blackberry bramble, summer cocktail, holiday cocktail, gin blackberry cocktail