Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
April in Appalachia…We be Smoking!
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Woodford Reserve Distillery Archive
Posted on April 28, 2012 | No CommentsWoodford Reserve Double Oaked Kentucky Bourbon for Dining
Posted on November 21, 2011 | 9 CommentsSlow down to explore Woodford Reserve bourbon's complexities
Posted on November 20, 2011 | 8 CommentsChef Ouita Michel....culinary passion, hard work and giggles.
Posted on October 15, 2011 | 19 Comments#Baketogether This is what happens when Abby Dodge and Chef Jeremy Ashby are in my head at the same time
Posted on September 29, 2011 | 12 CommentsI Will not say goodbye to summer....Bourbon Sweet Tea for fall tailgates, summer picnics and all year long!
Posted on September 27, 2011 | 5 CommentsIt's been a wild ride full of hot flashes, giggles, tears, and a little bourbon
Posted on September 22, 2011 | 23 CommentsChef Jeremy Ashby Flavors of Fall Luncheon Woodford Reserve Guest Chef Series