Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Woodford Reserve Bourbon Archive
Posted on November 21, 2011 | 9 CommentsSlow down to explore Woodford Reserve bourbon's complexities
Posted on November 20, 2011 | 8 CommentsChef Ouita Michel....culinary passion, hard work and giggles.
Posted on October 30, 2011 | 5 CommentsBaked Winter Squash...a nod to mountain traditions of fall
Posted on October 23, 2011 | 13 CommentsPumpkin Cheesecake bites drizzled in sorghum...sweet make ahead dessert recipe
Posted on October 21, 2011 | 11 CommentsNothing says fall better than pumpkins and bourbon!
Posted on October 16, 2011 | 9 CommentsKentucky Proud Incredible Food Show Part 1 The Chefs including Michael Voltaggio, Bryan Voltaggion, Jeremy Ashby, John Foster and Tim Laird
Posted on October 15, 2011 | 19 Comments#Baketogether This is what happens when Abby Dodge and Chef Jeremy Ashby are in my head at the same time
Posted on September 29, 2011 | 12 CommentsI Will not say goodbye to summer....Bourbon Sweet Tea for fall tailgates, summer picnics and all year long!
Posted on September 22, 2011 | 23 CommentsChef Jeremy Ashby Flavors of Fall Luncheon Woodford Reserve Guest Chef Series
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 6 CommentsFresh Paw Paws paired with arugula and a unique salad dressing recipe