Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
April in Appalachia…We be Smoking!
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Super Bowl Food Archive
Posted on January 31, 2012 | 3 CommentsKentucky style praline recipe with bourbon, pecans, sorghum and a pinch of cayenne. Yee-haw.
Posted on January 28, 2012 | 2 CommentsAre ya ready for some football? An alternative to spicy hot wings!
Posted on January 12, 2012 | 9 CommentsBread mini-bites for fondue cocktail party or farmers market samples....it's a winner!
Posted on December 5, 2011 | 1 CommentFor holiday entertaining, brunch or cocktails, or even a Super Bowl Party these savory nibblers will revv up your tastebuds!
Posted on February 1, 2011 | 3 CommentsSuper Bowl Appetizers Chicken Salad in Ice Cream Cones...get the playbook!
Posted on February 1, 2011 | 3 CommentsGrilling and Tailgate Parties Super Bowl Appetizers Recipe Earthy Mushrooms Creamy Colby Cheese Hank Shaw noted hunter, forager, chef, and author could probably teach me a thing or two about...
Posted on January 30, 2011 | 6 CommentsBourbon Sorghum Caramels, a sweet counterpoint to spicy hot Super Bowl Sunday tailgate menus.
Posted on January 27, 2011 | 12 CommentsWhen Charlie grills, the Super Bowl Party starts cranking up. Chicken Wings Recipe a tailgate and appetizer favorite!
Posted on January 27, 2011 | 3 CommentsMake these citus candies ahead for Super Bowl. A unique addition to cocktails, desserts or for a snack food favor blast.
Posted on January 25, 2011 | 2 CommentsI don't know who gets a bigger kick out of a football cheese ball, the kids or the adults. Fun for your Super Bowl Party!