Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Summer Squash Archive
Posted on July 4, 2012 | 1 CommentOne of the simplest and best grilling recipes, heirloom summer squash so firm and flavorful!
Posted on June 18, 2012 | No CommentsWorking in the heirloom garden, vegetable reports and the FDI show
Posted on January 15, 2012 | 2 CommentsAll that zucchin you froze? It's time to use it up!
Posted on September 6, 2011 | 1 CommentChef Thomas Keller reinvented it for a movie. I reinvented it for dinner.
Posted on September 2, 2011 | 6 CommentsForget plain ordinary French Fries...Patty Pan Squash Fries will rock your world!
Posted on September 2, 2011 | 2 CommentsEdna Lewis may be known for her cooking, but is was her rememberances of gardening that put Patty Pans on our table.
Posted on July 29, 2011 | 6 CommentsChocolate Cake recipe drizzled with sugar and orange zest glaze....sign me up for more zucchini!
Posted on July 27, 2011 | 2 CommentsCute little globes, Ronde de Nice are sweet and delicate summer squash
Posted on July 27, 2011 | 10 CommentsSweet fruity spread with a lemon kick, perfect for breakfast....better for cake fillings!
Posted on July 25, 2011 | No CommentsCome on baby...do the twist! How to pick summer squash; and a July gardening update.