Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on February 2, 2012 | 5 CommentsWith five alarm chili and hot spicy chicken wings on the front burner, have a little comfort food with a up-scale twist on the back burner!
Posted on February 20, 2011 | 4 CommentsSugar crust, luxurious rice, and strawberries in orange liqueur....What's not to love?
Posted on February 13, 2011 | 2 CommentsRice Pudding is a winter comfort food, add fresh strawberries and promises of Spring!
Posted on January 6, 2011 | 5 CommentsCheese Wafers, a staple for your cocktail party, bridal shower and even for tailgating! Pop one of these buttery babies in your mouth!