Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
April in Appalachia…We be Smoking!
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Pike TV Archive
Posted on March 10, 2013 | 1 CommentThe Blue Raven's Sous Chef Cole Schmidt on Friends Drift Inn with Joyce Pinson Episode 11
Posted on January 31, 2013 | 1 CommentGet fresh with Italian inspired ingredients!
Posted on January 14, 2013 | 1 CommentPenne Pasta with fresh vegetables, herbs, a splash of wine and a generous grating of cheese. Easy dinner recipe from Chef Joel Worth Friends Drift Inn TV Episode 10
Posted on December 30, 2012 | No CommentsFriends Drift Inn television celebrating the flavors of fall, four season gardening, and gluten free cooking with motherofahubbard.com
Posted on October 13, 2012 | No CommentsSweet sorghum syrup, popcorn and bacon...if that is wrong I don't want to be right! Fun with Louisville's Matt Jamie of Bourbon Barrel Foods
Posted on August 12, 2012 | 3 CommentsSniffing melons and giggling in the garden.
Posted on August 10, 2012 | 2 CommentsCelebrating summer in the garden Cornbread Salad is a party in a bowl!
Posted on July 15, 2012 | 2 CommentsChef Jeremy Ashby tips on how to cook frog legs in a cast iron skillet
Posted on July 2, 2012 | 3 CommentsFried Green Tomatoes Recipe Chef Jeremy Ashby stacks a winner in the big red barn!
Posted on July 1, 2012 | 3 CommentsTen months of friendship....the adventure continues with Chef Jeremy Ashby