Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on April 8, 2012 | 5 CommentsSpring stinkies...the lip smackenest wild leek you can ever imagine! Shall we forage?
Posted on November 8, 2011 | 8 CommentsFor my canning and gardening friends, from the heart
Posted on August 18, 2011 | 5 CommentsOkra pickles for relish trays, martinis, Bloody Mary's, or with a scoop of pimento cheese.
Posted on August 11, 2011 | 10 CommentsBread and Butter Pickles...it just "has to be done" It's a law somewhere.
Posted on August 9, 2011 | 7 CommentsThese sweet and spicy pickles knocked my red hat plumb off!