Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Meatless Monday Archive
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 3 CommentsRough chopped, simple presentation, warm and comforting after a long day in the garden.
Posted on September 6, 2011 | 1 CommentChef Thomas Keller reinvented it for a movie. I reinvented it for dinner.
Posted on September 2, 2011 | 6 CommentsForget plain ordinary French Fries...Patty Pan Squash Fries will rock your world!
Posted on August 15, 2011 | 3 CommentsIt's not elite, though it's trendy. Purslane a weed you can learn to love!
Posted on July 24, 2011 | 2 CommentsSummer Squash with mint...sprinkled with hot pepper and lamon!
Posted on July 17, 2011 | 5 CommentsIf you never have tried to cook fresh green beans, now is the time!
Posted on June 26, 2011 | 4 CommentsPeaches are just part of the culture in Charleston. Try this Southern Peach Cobbler recipe and dream of summer in the south.
Posted on June 23, 2011 | No CommentsSmall batch Lemon Granitas....just for the two of you. Get cozy on the front porch! Giggles
Posted on June 16, 2011 | 2 CommentsOrange mellow flavors remind me of sunsets over the Appalachians.
Posted on June 13, 2011 | 5 CommentsBok Choy right here in the Appalachian Mountains...Shop Farmers Market First!