Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Louisville Ky Chefs Archive
Posted on November 15, 2012 | 2 CommentsLouisville's Silver Dollar Saloon Where California meets Kentucky on a Table of Hillbilly Dreams
Posted on September 28, 2012 | 1 CommentCook? You want me to cook? Hanging with Chef Bobby Benjamin La Coop in Louisville KY
Posted on August 5, 2012 | 6 CommentsBrothers and Sisters there is a party afoot! Bourbon is involved! Mark your calendars March 2013!
Posted on May 13, 2012 | 1 CommentThe elusive Chef Edward Lee of Louisville's 610 Magnolia...Top Chef competitor, James Beard nominee,
Posted on April 15, 2012 | 9 CommentsThe girls pledge to take the rural back from the urban...Guerrilla Cuisine style with Chef Anthony Lamas, jimihatt and Matt Jamie
Posted on December 27, 2011 | 7 CommentsProof Positive it's "Real Life" with Chef Michael Paley Louisville KY
Posted on November 16, 2011 | 3 CommentsServes twelve....rich and sinful with depth of flavors including chocolate, sorghum and bourbon Inspired by Cake Flour Bakery Louisvlle KY