Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Kim O’Donnel Archive
Posted on January 30, 2013 | 1 CommentFood Blog South 2013 A Good Place to Learn
Posted on August 15, 2011 | 3 CommentsIt's not elite, though it's trendy. Purslane a weed you can learn to love!
Posted on April 19, 2011 | 5 CommentsVegetables, Canning and Giggles fun with cookbook author Kim O'Donnel
Posted on April 19, 2011 | 6 CommentsMint and Zucchini have this Frittata Recipe Singing the Songs of Spring!
Posted on April 19, 2011 | 2 CommentsFriends Drift Inn Reads and Reviews Vegetarian Cookbook Review Finding the Middle Ground on Meatless Monday When Kim O’Donnel agreed to an interview, I was elated. It’s not every day...
Posted on April 12, 2011 | 3 CommentsFrom feasting on Woodford Ham to advocating Meatless Monday...
Posted on April 11, 2011 | 4 CommentsMeatless Crab Cakes for The Seafood Lover with Unrequited Love
Posted on April 7, 2011 | 5 CommentsCan you say "Falafel?" Mooo-Moo Maybe a Meatless Monday?
Posted on January 30, 2011 | 2 CommentsMeatless Monday hearty black bean soup recipe with the warmth of cumin makes this a winter favorite.