Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Kentucky Bourbon Archive
Posted on September 21, 2011 | 9 CommentsServed with a Pawpaw waffle Paw Paw Ice Cream....even for breakfast! How cool is that???
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 18 CommentsVisit Kentucky Bourbon Country...tour Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery
Posted on September 20, 2011 | No CommentsIt's Bourbon Heritage Month. I know a little about bourbon. I live in the mountains. I have heard of moonshine!
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 15 CommentsOfficial Cocktail of the Kentucky Bourbon Festival 2011 created by Azur Restaurant and Patio just in time for Bourbon Heritage Month
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 4 CommentsSalute to the New York City Big Apple Bourbon Bread Recipe with a nip of Basil Hayden Bourbon
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 7 CommentsPaw Paw Cake and a cup of tea celebrates fall in Appalachia.
Posted on August 13, 2011 | 13 CommentsYou can get your jam on with Bourbon Tomato Jam Recipe; Celebrate Can-It-Forward Day!
Posted on August 8, 2011 | 1 CommentBourbon and sorghum make this a rich, earthy cool sorbet worthy of the front porch!
Posted on July 19, 2011 | 9 CommentsTea infused with blackberries, mint, and bourbon. The Front Porch is calling!