Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Jessica Pendergrass Archive
Posted on January 30, 2013 | 1 CommentFood Blog South 2013 A Good Place to Learn
Posted on June 5, 2012 | 1 CommentFor Good Eats in Knoxville TN it is all about Rouxbarb, Chef Bruce Bogartz and "The Shack Out Back"
Posted on April 15, 2012 | 9 CommentsThe girls pledge to take the rural back from the urban...Guerrilla Cuisine style with Chef Anthony Lamas, jimihatt and Matt Jamie
Posted on March 1, 2012 | 5 CommentsHoney corn cakes, fry up quick and make a tasty base for fresh greens and chicken or eggs!
Posted on February 25, 2012 | 4 CommentsTwo Baby Boomers, Four Chefs, A Professional Photographer, Two food bloggers, Four Restaurants a Snow Storm and Plenty of Luggage....Honey let me tell ya! Giggles