Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on May 31, 2012 | 2 CommentsBeekeepers and Coal Miners an unlikely combination that signals hope in Appalachia
Posted on March 1, 2012 | 5 CommentsHoney corn cakes, fry up quick and make a tasty base for fresh greens and chicken or eggs!
Posted on January 28, 2012 | 2 CommentsAre ya ready for some football? An alternative to spicy hot wings!
Posted on January 15, 2012 | 2 CommentsAll that zucchin you froze? It's time to use it up!
Posted on January 12, 2012 | 9 CommentsBread mini-bites for fondue cocktail party or farmers market samples....it's a winner!
Posted on June 8, 2011 | 3 CommentsHoney Cupcakes fresh from the oven, drizzled with a honey sugar icing....just say yes.