Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on May 31, 2012 | 2 CommentsBeekeepers and Coal Miners an unlikely combination that signals hope in Appalachia
Posted on March 1, 2012 | 5 CommentsHoney corn cakes, fry up quick and make a tasty base for fresh greens and chicken or eggs!
Posted on January 28, 2012 | 2 CommentsAre ya ready for some football? An alternative to spicy hot wings!
Posted on January 15, 2012 | 2 CommentsAll that zucchin you froze? It's time to use it up!
Posted on January 12, 2012 | 9 CommentsBread mini-bites for fondue cocktail party or farmers market samples....it's a winner!
Posted on June 8, 2011 | 3 CommentsHoney Cupcakes fresh from the oven, drizzled with a honey sugar icing....just say yes.