Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Farmers Market First Archive
Posted on July 27, 2012 | 1 CommentToo wet to weed, so we hit the road to Abingdon Virginia's Farmers Market!
Posted on April 25, 2012 | 2 CommentsVicky Tewes has an encore career...she's a farmer and proud of it!
Posted on March 23, 2012 | 1 CommentSpeedy delivery and full of promise the first of the garden pleasures...plant today!
Posted on January 3, 2012 | 2 CommentsI polished my high heels. I left my ratty blue jeans at home. Today the farm folks commune.
Posted on October 28, 2011 | 1 CommentSoaking Driscoll's Raspberries in Vodka Prepping for Next Week's Cocktail Party #DriscollsMoments
Posted on October 2, 2011 | 2 CommentsWelcome Amanda...true to her twitter handle this jam recipe is @SweetnSnazzy !!!
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 3 CommentsRough chopped, simple presentation, warm and comforting after a long day in the garden.
Posted on August 29, 2011 | 4 CommentsSweet Corn Ice Cream Decadent Guest Post from Deb at Smith Bites
Posted on August 8, 2011 | 1 CommentBourbon and sorghum make this a rich, earthy cool sorbet worthy of the front porch!
Posted on July 21, 2011 | 1 CommentGuest Post by Daniel Gasteiger aka @cityslipper Shopping Farmers Market First for Good Reasons!