Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on March 6, 2013 | No CommentsSweet Potato Ice Cream Recipe with suggestions for a sundae and a float! Friends Drift Inn television with guest Chef Cole Schmidt of The Blue Raven in Pikeville KY
Posted on February 14, 2013 | No CommentsChocolate Waffles for breakfast, brunch or dessert......sharing the love!
Posted on August 28, 2012 | 1 CommentJoin me on the big red barn front porch for some moist yummy pumpkin bars? Cayenne, coffee and bourbon...how can that be wrong?
Posted on February 21, 2012 | No CommentsKing Cake a Mardi Gras Tradition is what we in the mountains would call a high flutin' cinammon roll cake recipe. Let the good times roll!
Posted on February 2, 2012 | 5 CommentsWith five alarm chili and hot spicy chicken wings on the front burner, have a little comfort food with a up-scale twist on the back burner!
Posted on November 6, 2011 | 3 CommentsCreamy and rich, Panna Cotta is the Italian term for custard. I dressed it up with bourbon, sorghum, balsamic and raspberries!
Posted on October 24, 2011 | 5 CommentsI read the recipe wrong...but in that error a new creation was born...bring on the pumpkin!
Posted on October 23, 2011 | 13 CommentsPumpkin Cheesecake bites drizzled in sorghum...sweet make ahead dessert recipe