Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Chef Edward Lee Archive
Posted on March 19, 2013 | No CommentsGot bourbon? Louisville's answer to the food and wine circuit The Bourbon Classic kicks off this weekend!
Posted on August 10, 2012 | 2 CommentsCelebrating summer in the garden Cornbread Salad is a party in a bowl!
Posted on August 5, 2012 | 6 CommentsBrothers and Sisters there is a party afoot! Bourbon is involved! Mark your calendars March 2013!
Posted on May 13, 2012 | 1 CommentThe elusive Chef Edward Lee of Louisville's 610 Magnolia...Top Chef competitor, James Beard nominee,
Posted on April 28, 2012 | No CommentsJust outside Churchill Down's gates stands Wagner's Pharmacy a trackside hangout for the Louisville KY horsey set.
Posted on February 25, 2012 | 4 CommentsTwo Baby Boomers, Four Chefs, A Professional Photographer, Two food bloggers, Four Restaurants a Snow Storm and Plenty of Luggage....Honey let me tell ya! Giggles
Posted on January 30, 2011 | 6 CommentsBourbon Sorghum Caramels, a sweet counterpoint to spicy hot Super Bowl Sunday tailgate menus.