Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Cake Recipe Archive
Posted on October 24, 2011 | 5 CommentsI read the recipe wrong...but in that error a new creation was born...bring on the pumpkin!
Posted on October 15, 2011 | 19 Comments#Baketogether This is what happens when Abby Dodge and Chef Jeremy Ashby are in my head at the same time
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 9 CommentsPaw Paw Cake and a cup of tea celebrates fall in Appalachia.
Posted on July 29, 2011 | 6 CommentsChocolate Cake recipe drizzled with sugar and orange zest glaze....sign me up for more zucchini!
Posted on March 27, 2011 | 9 CommentsPound Cake a timeless dessert recipe for all seasons
Posted on January 5, 2011 | 1 CommentBlack walnuts, honey, spices, and finely ground coffee beans this cake invites lingering over.