Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Cake Recipe Archive
Posted on October 24, 2011 | 5 CommentsI read the recipe wrong...but in that error a new creation was born...bring on the pumpkin!
Posted on October 15, 2011 | 19 Comments#Baketogether This is what happens when Abby Dodge and Chef Jeremy Ashby are in my head at the same time
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 7 CommentsPaw Paw Cake and a cup of tea celebrates fall in Appalachia.
Posted on July 29, 2011 | 6 CommentsChocolate Cake recipe drizzled with sugar and orange zest glaze....sign me up for more zucchini!
Posted on March 27, 2011 | 9 CommentsPound Cake a timeless dessert recipe for all seasons
Posted on January 5, 2011 | 1 CommentBlack walnuts, honey, spices, and finely ground coffee beans this cake invites lingering over.