Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on February 14, 2013 | No CommentsChocolate Waffles for breakfast, brunch or dessert......sharing the love!
Posted on July 8, 2012 | 1 CommentBlueberries, pick them yourself or pick them up at the Farmers Market..secret ingredient for soft fruity scones!
Posted on June 12, 2012 | 3 CommentsWarm and savory, Herbed Tomato Gravy Recipe will become a favorite for Sunday Brunch and biscuit sopping!
Posted on May 8, 2012 | 1 CommentChilled Carrot Soup an Easy Party Appetizer for Spring Brunch!
Posted on April 28, 2012 | No CommentsBibb Lettuce preserve a Kentucky Derby Tradition by growing your own salad!
Posted on March 1, 2012 | 5 CommentsHoney corn cakes, fry up quick and make a tasty base for fresh greens and chicken or eggs!
Posted on December 10, 2011 | 1 Comment3 Quick Breads for Sunday Brunch Perfect for Holiday Entertaining!
Posted on October 28, 2011 | 6 CommentsRaspberries and Pumpkins....it's THE WAY to start a weekend!
Posted on September 21, 2011 | 10 CommentsPaw Paw Waffles with ice cream...now that's a breakfast worth getting out of bed for!