Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
Fun on the Farm…Heirloom Gardening and Chickens
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on November 6, 2011 | 3 CommentsCreamy and rich, Panna Cotta is the Italian term for custard. I dressed it up with bourbon, sorghum, balsamic and raspberries!
Posted on October 30, 2011 | 5 CommentsBaked Winter Squash...a nod to mountain traditions of fall
Posted on October 28, 2011 | 6 CommentsRaspberries and Pumpkins....it's THE WAY to start a weekend!
Posted on October 22, 2011 | 6 CommentsAdditions of sorghum, cayenne pepper and bourbon make this a teasing, pleasing dessert for holiday entertaining
Posted on October 21, 2011 | 11 CommentsNothing says fall better than pumpkins and bourbon!
Posted on September 29, 2011 | 12 CommentsI Will not say goodbye to summer....Bourbon Sweet Tea for fall tailgates, summer picnics and all year long!
Posted on September 22, 2011 | 23 CommentsChef Jeremy Ashby Flavors of Fall Luncheon Woodford Reserve Guest Chef Series
Posted on September 22, 2011 | 5 CommentsPaw Paw Creme Brule dessert recipe with a touch of bourbon...y'all this is a mind blowing dessert!
Posted on September 21, 2011 | 9 CommentsServed with a Pawpaw waffle Paw Paw Ice Cream....even for breakfast! How cool is that???
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 18 CommentsVisit Kentucky Bourbon Country...tour Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery