Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Friends Drift Inn Archives
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Bourbon Barrel Foods Archive
Posted on March 9, 2013 | No CommentsSpicy Sweet Potato and Pepper Salad...as a vegetarian side dish or as an unexpected garnish to a pork sandwich!
Posted on March 8, 2013 | No CommentsHomemade Soft Pretzel Recipe for your next party...share the pretzels!
Posted on January 14, 2013 | 1 CommentPenne Pasta with fresh vegetables, herbs, a splash of wine and a generous grating of cheese. Easy dinner recipe from Chef Joel Worth Friends Drift Inn TV Episode 10
Posted on November 9, 2012 | 1 CommentSorghum syrup...sweet taste of fall in Appalachia.
Posted on October 13, 2012 | No CommentsSweet sorghum syrup, popcorn and bacon...if that is wrong I don't want to be right! Fun with Louisville's Matt Jamie of Bourbon Barrel Foods
Posted on August 28, 2012 | 1 CommentJoin me on the big red barn front porch for some moist yummy pumpkin bars? Cayenne, coffee and bourbon...how can that be wrong?
Posted on August 10, 2012 | 2 CommentsCelebrating summer in the garden Cornbread Salad is a party in a bowl!
Posted on August 5, 2012 | 6 CommentsBrothers and Sisters there is a party afoot! Bourbon is involved! Mark your calendars March 2013!
Posted on May 7, 2012 | 3 CommentsFresh locally grown strawberries drizzled with local honey and drenched in cold milk!
Posted on April 15, 2012 | 9 CommentsThe girls pledge to take the rural back from the urban...Guerrilla Cuisine style with Chef Anthony Lamas, jimihatt and Matt Jamie