Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Posted on November 16, 2012 | 3 CommentsWarm banana pudding with rich thick meringue...just what the family wanted.
Posted on October 29, 2012 | No CommentsChunky Cushaw Soup Recipe....let the gatherings be warm and welcoming!
Posted on October 13, 2012 | No CommentsSweet sorghum syrup, popcorn and bacon...if that is wrong I don't want to be right! Fun with Louisville's Matt Jamie of Bourbon Barrel Foods
Posted on August 28, 2012 | 1 CommentJoin me on the big red barn front porch for some moist yummy pumpkin bars? Cayenne, coffee and bourbon...how can that be wrong?
Posted on August 10, 2012 | 2 CommentsCelebrating summer in the garden Cornbread Salad is a party in a bowl!
Posted on July 15, 2012 | 2 CommentsChef Jeremy Ashby tips on how to cook frog legs in a cast iron skillet
Posted on July 8, 2012 | 1 CommentBlueberries, pick them yourself or pick them up at the Farmers Market..secret ingredient for soft fruity scones!
Posted on July 4, 2012 | 1 CommentOne of the simplest and best grilling recipes, heirloom summer squash so firm and flavorful!
Posted on July 2, 2012 | 3 CommentsFried Green Tomatoes Recipe Chef Jeremy Ashby stacks a winner in the big red barn!