Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Find Us On Facebook
April in Appalachia…We be Smoking!
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- White Cushaws Sharing the Love
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Cane Ride Cattle Company Wagyu Beef
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Buttered Biscuit Bliss with Cruze Dairy Farm
- Abingdon Farmers Market and
Chef Nathan T. Breeding
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
- Guerilla Cuisine Event Louisville Chef Anthony Lamas
- Top Chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia Louisville
- Meet Chef Matt Corbin of Pikeville's Blue Raven
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Reads & Reviews Archive
Posted on October 16, 2011 | 9 CommentsKentucky Proud Incredible Food Show Part 1 The Chefs including Michael Voltaggio, Bryan Voltaggion, Jeremy Ashby, John Foster and Tim Laird
Posted on September 22, 2011 | 23 CommentsChef Jeremy Ashby Flavors of Fall Luncheon Woodford Reserve Guest Chef Series
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 18 CommentsVisit Kentucky Bourbon Country...tour Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery
Posted on September 20, 2011 | 6 CommentsKentucky Food Scene Goes Global...International Paw Paw Conference Kentucky State University
Posted on August 23, 2011 | 9 CommentsA high-end restaurant tucked away in a strip center, Azur features intriquing international cuisine with local flair.
Posted on June 29, 2011 | 2 CommentsNamed among the "Best New Restaurants" by Southern Living, fresh ingredients and a visionary Chef Sean Brock bring home the bacon, and the duck, and the lamb!
Posted on June 1, 2011 | 1 Comment"The Kentucky Fresh Cookbook" by Maggie Green delivers modern recipes and an unexpected blast from the past.
Posted on May 4, 2011 | 11 CommentsAs Kentucky Derby Week excitement builds join Jason Pyle of Sour Mash Manifesto in the tasting room!
Posted on May 3, 2011 | 6 CommentsThree Kentucky Bourbons that will have you in the Winner's Circle on Kentucky Derby Day.
Posted on April 19, 2011 | 2 CommentsFriends Drift Inn Reads and Reviews Vegetarian Cookbook Review Finding the Middle Ground on Meatless Monday When Kim O’Donnel agreed to an interview, I was elated. It’s not every day...