Hi Y’all I’m Joyce!
Friends Drift Inn Celebrating Third Anniversary!
Find Us On Facebook
Regional Newspaper Articles by Joyce Pinson
Recent Articles in the Appalachian News Express
- UPike goes KY Proud Farm to Table
- FoodChain Aquaponics
- Bourbon Classic Cheers and Giggles
- Hank Shaw
- Junior Chef Competition
- Sorghum Happens! Matt Jamie and Danny Ray Townsend
- Hillbillies and Banana Pudding
- Pear Breeding in Appalachia
- Haints, Banshess and Cowpeas Cathy Rehmeyer
- When life gives you Autumn Olives
- Garlic Who Are You Calling Stinky?
- Honeysuckle Sweet Tea Recipe
- Frog Gigging and How to Cook Frog Legs Recipe Tips with Chef Jeremy Ashby
- Coal Country Beeworks Tammy Horn and Perry Amos
Food Blog and Garden Communities
About Friends Drift Inn Cyber Retreat
Food Preservation Archive
Posted on August 9, 2011 | 7 CommentsThese sweet and spicy pickles knocked my red hat plumb off!
Posted on August 4, 2011 | 2 CommentsAmaretto Peach Butter on toast, chicken wings, or as a hand pie filling....you want some!
Posted on August 1, 2011 | 3 CommentsDust off those canning jars and go buy some more. It's canning season, and we're having a party!
Posted on July 31, 2011 | 8 CommentsGreat as a condiment with scrambled eggs, Green Tomato Preserves make breakfast sparkle!
Posted on July 27, 2011 | 10 CommentsSweet fruity spread with a lemon kick, perfect for breakfast....better for cake fillings!
Posted on July 14, 2011 | 12 CommentsIf I'm in a Blackberry Jam it's okay by me!
Posted on July 12, 2011 | 5 CommentsWild blackberries are now in season. Let the Blackberry Jelly making commence!
Posted on May 9, 2011 | 3 CommentsLusting will get you nowhere. You have to know someone who "might" know where to find RAMPS.
Posted on April 3, 2011 | 7 CommentsApple Mint Jelly....It's time for Spring Lamb!
Posted on February 8, 2011 | 8 CommentsFood Preservation on my time. Winter Squash will keep until I have time to freeze them.